Saturday, June 6, 2015

From Moody to Hell to Home

Thought I'd be able to get a quick painting in yesterday morning...

Packed up my things, grabbed a bite to eat and the clouds only darkened. Drizzle. GORGEOUS! But yeah, storm approaching. Since I had to drive back up out of the canyon (Sedona) up to Flagstaff... I opted to start the drive back west.

Farewell to the spectacular Sedona!

And 5.5 hours later... A special kind of hell: Barstow.

What a shock. What is this place?? Outlets. Buses. Masses of shoppers. Hot like hell. Where am I? A pit stop.

I'm heading home. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Sounds like Barstow hasn't changed much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awful. I didn't want to drive through the desert in the dark, otherwise I would have powered right on through.

      Delete
    2. It is awful. I didn't want to drive through the desert in the dark, otherwise I would have powered right on through.

      Delete