Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Food

After a morning of painting, and no breakfast, and NO COFFEE (again, Kiva Koffeehouse was CLOSED.)

I drove up Hwy 12 to Boulder in search if FOOD.

And I was rewarded.

Burr Trail Restaurant. Darn good. Amazing actually. I wasn't sure what to expect: the parking lot had about 25 Harley Davidson Motorcycles and inside was all the leather vests and bandanas you would expect would be accessories by their riders.

I was greeted immediately by a sous chef and told to sit anywhere I like. The waitress (who also owns the restaurant with her husband) was very sweet and attentive despite a packed place.

I ordered a burger, standard fair on Hwy 12 it seems, but they also had sweet potato and black bean burgers that sounded great. 

I ate half, it came with tangy fresh coleslaw... V Good!

I topped it off with a slice of their homemade pie: Ginger Berry. I adore all things ginger and am a pie snob. This was great.

Giddy! So happy! Great good and had the other half of my burger that night after doing another painting. 

IF you're headed through the canyons in Utah.... THIS is where you eat.

#burrtrail, #burrtrailrestaurant, #pie, #bestfoodyet


No comments:

Post a Comment