Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Have you any wool?

The wool theme was a hit, so why not go full sheep right?

I have to say, I love my corn. I love my sheep, too. This piece makes me smile.

Also, the woman has changed. The client requested all the women in the product line should be based on the same woman, so we went with my original 'goddess' woman with flowing hair... only her hair could switch from left to right, and from auburn to brown and black. I was very happy with this decision as the "goddess" woman is from an earlier painting of mine that the client related to in the first place. It seems fitting that her color, strength and beauty (which lead to this client/illustrator relationship) become the central force to these illustrations. This is the final illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment